Friday, November 5, 2010

Farewell....


Hi there! I guess it’s time to say goodbye! Or as the looney toons put it, actually as they funnily stutter it, “it’s all folks!” lol!

Before leaving I’d like to say a few words :(!. Well, to begin with, I’ve found this blog experience most enriching. It proved a really useful tool to me, and I’m pretty sure, to most of us, since the fact that we’ve been sort of forced, in a way, to write a piece every single week improved the quality of our writings heaps. On the other hand, we may also say that our writing skills got much better not only in terms of accuracy, but also in terms of speed and thinking skills. I reckon what most of us usually find really hard is to grab a chair, sit down and warm up our brains to start writing, let alone gathering our thoughts in a split second to decide on the skeleton of our piece, and then be able to say something intriguing about a trivial matter. To my mind, I think, or at least I hope, we’ve pulled it off! So.. what’s left to say is goodbye and.. keep it up girls!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment